

I always enjoy camping at Ardingly and this time was no exception with pitches close to the rings and exercise area and at least the weather was fine although it was somewhat cold on Saturday. We did not have a great deal of success, Kai went clear but was unplaced on Saturday, Keets too had a clear round but was wearing his 'fluffy' head and despite my being positive and both indicating and audibly instructing him his response was to look at me and miss a jump to get a 5R in two of his runs but at least he forged on at the end instead of turning back to see if I really meant him to go on without me! Chart was just plain naughty in his first two courses, he refused to wait and sailed over the first jump as a consequence I brought him back for an immediate elimination, once he had launched himself joyousely off his first contact he was corrected and removed from the ring!! He did redeem himself in his final run when he did a nice clear round in the jumping, sadly just out of the places. As I was on ring party, Brigg was somewhat neglected during the day but was such a good boy waiting patiently in his crate, he had a great game with Kahlua in the garden during the lunch break.By Sunday my foot was aching nicely however I pressed on regardless although I did deliberately miss Stuart Carter's jumping as it was such a blast I felt that would not improve matters. I did at least get a wait out of Chart and one out of three contacts so progress there of a kind! Keets worked well with the odd blip. Kai did two nice agility rounds in courses I loved with plenty of work and was placed 13th.
Labels: Tunbridge
draft
what year is it?? looking at the caravan it must be 1980's!! lol
ReplyDelete