Wednesday, 27 May 2009

At last Roli seems to be on the mend and is walking happily on four legs. I too appear to be mended and ran my dogs at the Cippenham Show without any ill effects, that is apart from sunburn especially my legs and of course I had no protective cream with me! I am so unaccustomed to day shows that I was not exactly prepared and had failed to take various things with me which of course I needed, usually everything is at hand in the caravan!
This is quite my favourite time on Chertsey Meads, the fields spangled with the gold of millions of buttercups. Yesterday Roli was delighted to join us on our walk but was unimpressed to be on lead and I returned him to the van after 25 minutes while we walked on for a couple of hours to be eventually joined by Sue, Carolyn and Rebecca and a multitude of dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment