


Feel somewhat depressed with the continual rain when I am unable even to walk on my lawn let alone get the weaves out to practise with Brigg. I feel sure that once I start practising in earnest he will quickly master them, he is quick to learn and very responsive to body movement which means the slightest wrong move from me and he does exactly as I have bid him! At present he is doing medium height jumps and occasionally practises his skill as a limbo dancer usually ducking under one particular jump! It took a little while yesterday to persuade him to actually go over one of the jumps even when the pole was lowered he persisted in diving underneath dislodging the pole. Once we actually got him to go over the jump there was no further problem!
We had a somewhat different course layout at Pachesham on Wednesday thanks to the large water feature which had come up through the ground due to the copious amount of rain these past few days, with today's continual heavy rain the indoor school could be be completely under water by now!
OMG Brigg actually looks small in that photo!! lol
ReplyDeleteAgree with u re the rain...ive done soo much washing this weekend! and thrown 2 pairs of shoes away due to getting wet feet!!
Great header photo
Agree re the rain and the ark needed soon argh! Kaiser needs some weave practice but way toooo wet and slippery to even try outside :(
ReplyDeleteLorna x