Tuesday, 5 January 2010




Such a welcome change from rain and the eternal muddy dogs I usually have to bring home. I love these cold frosty days apart from having to de ice my van every morning. I just wish the dogs would stop barking while we drive to their walk as their breath constantly ices up the inside of the windscreen! Chart as usual features prominently once the camera comes out, he is a born poser! Night times are somewhat disturbed at present thanks to foxes roaming the garden, Brigg in particular alerts me by barking long and loud, usually once I have finally managed to get to sleep, as I don't sleep well this is a very unwelcome interruption to the two to four hours I manage to escape from reality!!

2 comments:

  1. love the photos Jane, Happy new year.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee hee fab photos but does Chart realise he is sitting on water!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete