




At present I am unable to get my van out of the drive besides which Mead Lane is positively lethal so I am having to walk the dogs in relays as there is no room on the narrow pavement (three-quarters of which is reserved for cyclists) to walk all six dogs on the way to the Meads.
While I was teaching yesterday, my pupil's parents went to Tesco, the High Street was blocked with cars trying to get into the car park and it took them quite some time once they finally arrived to find a space. The store was a complete nightmare, all the tills were in operation nevertheless the queues waiting for all the checkouts snaked half way back through the store with people in many cases manning 2 laden trolleys apiece obviously panic buying in view of the bad forecast. Thank goodness I did my shopping at the beginning of the week.
Once my pupil departed it was time to put head collars and leads on the 4 youngest dogs and tramp to the Meads. As the sun was shining I thought a hat was unnecessary, wrong, my ears were frozen and ached profusely by the time I returned after an hour and a half to take out Tambi and Roli. Despite just having had a walk the remaining 4 voiced their complaints long and loud until I shut the back door!
Once my pupil departed it was time to put head collars and leads on the 4 youngest dogs and tramp to the Meads. As the sun was shining I thought a hat was unnecessary, wrong, my ears were frozen and ached profusely by the time I returned after an hour and a half to take out Tambi and Roli. Despite just having had a walk the remaining 4 voiced their complaints long and loud until I shut the back door!
No comments:
Post a Comment