Sunday, 30 August 2009

Mud Glorious Mud!!!
















On our day off at DINAS, Sara and I enjoyed a trip out to our secret destination which to date has been a source of unresolved curiosity to our friends!! As usual the tide was out and this being Brigg's first visit to the seaside the first thing he did was to race out to the receding tide through a quagmire of mud! The dogs couldn't have given a damn about the mud, they romped through it, lay in it and thoroughly enjoyed themselves. At least there were countless sea water pools to splash though which did at least clean them up. Sara managed to find a somewhat boggy pool when I was obliged to rescue her sandals which were all but swallowed up! Please note that I have been very careful not to give any clues as to where we were in these photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. They do say that mud is good for ones complexion!! not sure if it has the same effect on dogs! lol

    Still havnt found your secret beach! drat...but think we have found our own for next year!!

    ReplyDelete