Sunday, 29 November 2009
The Last Laugh!
It seems that although Tony is no longer with us he did manage to create chaos at the College yesterday. While Brother Michael was going through various boxes in which Tony's belongings were stored, he put his hand into one and brought out a LIVE hand grenade!!! This necessitated a phone call to the police who arrived very promptly plus the bomb squad, the college was cordoned off for most of the day and eventually the grenade was exploded in a corner of the grounds, Mike said it went off with a very loud bang! !I well remember this grenade and have actually handled it in the past and was told that it was OK providing I did not pull the pin!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Jane have just found your blog, I was so sorry to read about Tony, I only met him the once when I came to collect the lovely picture you painted for me but he was such a nice guy, take care of yourself Karen xxxx
ReplyDeleteHa ha i wonder what Tony was intending to use the grenade for! mayb if a pupil misbehaved! lol
ReplyDeleteWell he wanted to be remembered with fond amusement perhaps. I never met him but he clearly had a sense of humour! Hx
ReplyDelete