Friday, 24 April 2009
Fractured and Fractious!
Having injured my foot some 3 or so weeks ago by slipping on the quarry tiled floor I have pressed on regardless training, running and walking, however on Wednesday it objected so much that I decided to use the N.H.S Walk In Centre the following morning. I arrived at 8.30am to be told that I there was a wait of 30 minutes, so not too bad! After an hour I was obliged to return to the car park to put more money into the Pay machine, it was almost 2 hours before I was seen and then I had to go for an Xray after which I returned to the waiting room to simmer while awaiting the results and it was 11.20 before I actually left the place. I was not allowed the privilege of actually seeing my X rays but was told that I had fractured one of the bones in my foot which was no surprise as I had looked up my symptoms on the Internet and had already diagnosed my problem!!!! At least I am not plastered which would have made driving difficult or perhaps even impossible meanwhile rest is the order of the day........big joke! Living on my own with 6 dogs it is impossible to sit with my foot elevated all day, the dogs must be walked, meanwhile I have agreed not to run or jog!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry to hear your news,if I lived nearer I could help with dogs! Hope you're feeling better soon . x
ReplyDeleteAnd definately no tight rope walking either!!!!! lol
ReplyDelete